Allows you to chain Forms 3rdparty Integration services, including the “flattened” response from the previous service request as part of the mappable submission.
- Unzip, upload plugin folder to your plugins directory (
- Make sure Forms 3rdparty Integration is installed and settings have been saved at least once.
- Activate plugin
- In the newly available section “Secondary Post” in the ‘3rdparty services’ admin, choose one or more services to perform afterwards.
- In that service, include flattened service response values like
- How does it add the response values?
Using the provided endpoint examples
test-xml-response.php, it will automatically nest XML/JSON and merge it to the original form submission like:
[env:Envelope/env:Body/ns1:Response/ns1:Resultstatus] => foo [env:Envelope/env:Body/ns1:Response/ns1:Result] => bar [env:Envelope/env:Body/ns1:Response/ns1:Description] => baz
[Body/Response/ResultStatus] => foo [Body/Response/Result] => bar [Body/Response/Description] => baz
Note that XML responses will include the namespace prefixes. You may then reference them in the other service using the keys.
- It doesn’t work right…
Drop an issue at https://github.com/zaus/forms-3rdparty-postagain
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Forms: 3rd-Party Post Again” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Interested in development?
- no longer throws Exception on unknown response type because it unhelpfully breaks the page
- instead just includes the non-XML/JSON response as
IT HAS BEGUN