Flora LMS Plugin lets you easily import your content from Flora LMS to your WordPress site. Additionally, you can add a button to sign in to Flora LMS with your WordPress login details. Use the ‘Transport::add_go_to_flora_lms’ link to allow users to sign in to your Flora account.
- If you install plugin manually, run ‘composer install’ in plugin folder
- Activate the plugin in the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to your Flora LMS account to configure the JWT settings. To access the JWT settings go to https://yourdomain.floralms.com/settings/sso/jwt
- Fill in the field ‘Identity provider URL’ with your login action e.g. https://example/wp-login.php?action=login
- Fill in the field ‘Logout URL’ with your logout action e.g. https://example/wp-login.php?action=logout
- Go to the admin page of the Flora LMS plugin.
- Paste your secret key and the domain name of your Flora LMS account.
- After that, you can import your courses by clicking on ‘Update courses’
- How can I get my Flora LMS platform
You are welcome to get a free 14-day trial of Flora LMS at https://www.floralms.com/trial to test all of its features.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Flora LMS” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
“Flora LMS” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Flora LMS” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.