Use this plugin to display the featured image for any post or page in your sidebar. If a featured image has been set. If no featured image has been set, the plugin tries to use the image of the parent post/page. Otherwise, no widget is displayed.
It’s dead simple:
- Upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Browse to Appearance->Widgets, add the widget, and configure the options
Contributors & Developers
“Featured Image Widget” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Interested in development?
- WP4.3 compatibility
- Internationalization and Dutch translation added
- Widget will now automatically grab the featured image of the parent page is no featured image is defined.
- Choose which image size gets displayed
- First version, no special options