Factory Featured Plugin displays a set amount of posts in a loop with a custom field image and links to that post, making a gallery of images linked to the posts.
Has configurable settings, such as;
* Image Width and Height
* Set the category to pull posts from
* Set the amount of posts to show.
Nice and easy way to present a certain category of posts in a widget area. Have a look at the Sceenshots to get a better idea of what it looks like.
- Activate the plugin throught the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Open ‘Apperance’ menu and select ‘widgets’
- Select where you would like the Factory Featured Widget to go.
- Once added, input the values for Title, Category, Image Width, Image Height and Custom Field Image Name.
- Save widget.
- Posts must have a custom field image in the Uploads folder and be called using the same Custom Field Image Name you set for the widget. For help on this please see Factory Featured Plugin Page
Can it be used with any theme?
Yes, works will all themes we have tried. If you find problems please contact us.
Can we give the borders images, margins and general CSS?
Yes, the images have a class of “ff-image” so just add that class to your style sheet and you can add whatever you wish?
Can we style the links?
Yes, they have a class of ff-link, so just add that to your style sheet and add what you want.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Featured Factory” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Fixed SQL Error.Doh!
Fixed Screenshot issue.