- Addon for the Events Manager Plugin. https://wordpress.org/plugins/events-manager/
- Exports all events and their locations into a csv file.
- Choose comma or semicolon as CSV delimiter
- Go to
Events->Exportevents as CSV
- Choose your delimiter
- Click the “Download”-button to get your CSV file.
Excluding fields from the CSV export
By default, the plugin does not export the following fields:
If you want to add or remove fields from the selection, you can use the filter ’em_events_csv_export_unwanted_keys’ to modify it.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/export-em-events-to-csvdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin in WordPress backend, make sure you have installed and activated Events Manager first.
Contributors & Developers
“Export events to CSV (Addon for Events Manager)” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
“Export events to CSV (Addon for Events Manager)” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- add export of event tags and event categories (props to @nbwpuk) *
- add current time to date in export file name (props to @nbwpuk) *
- run in backend only
- remove blank space in filename that causes errors in some configurations
- set minimum required PHP version to 5.6.
- display errors as admin notice
- adapt to fit database structure of current events manager plugin for custom attributes
- add filter to remove unwanted fields from the CSV
- add option to remember the last used delimiter
- fixed bug that caused a php warning
- fixed bug where csv output is messed up if first event has no custom attributes
- added choice of delimiter
- first version