Export Comment Authors lets you extract the Names, Email Addresses and more of your Comment Authors into a CSV file. This plugin is a great way to jump start a newsletter by importing the resulting CSV file into any of the popular newsletter services like MailChimp, AWeber or Campaign Monitor. It can also be used to extract information on a per post basis for things like contests.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Export Comment Authors can be accessed under the “Comments” Menu of the WordPress Admin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Export Comment Authors” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Translate “Export Comment Authors” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added “IP Address” Column to show the last IP Address the author had.
- Shameless Plugs
- Added “Date” Column to show the date of the last comment the author made.
- Added “Export Authors” button to Admin’s Comments Page.
- Minor syntax changes for older installations of PHP.
- Initial version.