OptiMonk, the conversion optimization toolset crafted for marketers who need to boost sales, empowers you to tap into website personalization, develop personalized shopping experiences, and conduct effective A/B testing. And to do all that without much effort or time investment.
Whether you’re new to conversion optimization or a seasoned pro, OptiMonk will help you create a personalized experience for every visitor and become a master seller online.
- Smart Ecommerce Popups enable you to build your lists faster, decrease cart abandonment, and grow your ecommerce sales exponentially.
- Begin by selecting from over 300 stunning pre-built templates. Customize your chosen template in seconds using our visual editor.
- Collect email and SMS more efficiently by using gamification templates, surveys and personalization to achieve 10-15% sign-up rates.
- Maximize the potential of your top offers by utilizing unique discount codes, sending discount code reminders, and providing personalized product recommendations.
- Website Personalization features allow you to tailor your website and campaign landing page messaging to shopper segments easily, resulting in more relevant and meaningful experiences.
- Change headlines, product descriptions, or CTA button text for any segment without needing to modify the code.
- Easy-to-use A/B testing lets you quickly set up, test, and compare pop-up and landing page performance.
- Launch new experiments in seconds and find the best headlines, offers while you track real revenue attribution
- Compare complete shopper journeys to measure the impact on the bottom line.
OptiMonk’s plans grow with you. Create a free account today.
Does this plugin slow down my site?
Absolutely not. OptiMonk is designed with high performance and scalability in mind. We optimized OptiMonk for website performance and page speed by loading it asynchronously.
Can I customize the look and feel of the popups?
Yes, you have full control over the design and content of your campaigns. You can use our user-friendly WYSIWYG editor, and you also have control over HTML and CSS if necessary.
Do I need coding skills to use OptiMonk?
No, it is super simple and easy for anyone to use. Our visual editor allows you to create stunning popups, embedded campaigns, or make content edits to your site without writing a single line of code. And if you get stuck, our support team will cover you for free.
Do you provide direct integrations to email and marketing automation tools?
Yes, we offer direct integrations with several email marketing tools, including Mailchimp, Hubspot, Active Campaign, Attentive, Infusionsoft, Aweber, GetResponse, Constant Contact, and Campaign Monitor. When a new visitor subscribes, their contact information is automatically forwarded to any of these systems. Alternatively, you can download a CSV list of your newsletter subscribers.
How can I integrate OptiMonk with an email marketing software?
Once you created a campaign, you can set up the integrations at campaign settings.
Contributors & Developers
“OptiMonk: Popups, Personalization & A/B Testing” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix CSRF vulnerability
- Update description
- Test up to 6.2.0
- Prioritize inserting script to head
- Add async load to the insert code
- Insert new code to the head section
- Improved cart and visitor attributes handling
- Load WooCommerce product page data if campaigns are using it
- Load WooCommerce cart data if campaigns are using cart rules
- Fix Cart items price for campaign cart rule
- Fixing compatibility issues with WordPress 5.6
- Fixing compatibility issues WooCommerce 2.6.14
- Remove admin stylesheet from frontend.
- Add notification after two weeks.
- Direct calls update.
- Remove PHP sessions from the plugin.
- FIX: Start session when it is needed.
- Protocol definition change
- Minor translation modification
- PHP 5.2 compatibility issue fix
- Admin interface changes
- WooCommerce plugin support
- Hungarian language added
- The first version of OptiMonk’s WordPress plugin