It lets your international visitors translate English words using double click.
8 languages are covered: Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Arabic, Russian, Turkish, Vietnamese, Polish.
Other users get English definition.
After installation no additional setup is required. It just works:
- Box with one line instruction for users is presented below every post title:
“New English word? Translate any word using double click.”
When user double-clicks on an English word in your article, he gets word translation in his browser’s language or an English definition.
That’s all! More international visitors can understand articles from your website 🙂
Loading JS from http://vocabla.com
To provide the best service of translation, we need to communicate with Vocabla servers where we keep the translation data and audio for the translated words.
- Upload all plugin files to your Plugins directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- What’s “Add to Vocabla” button in translation box?
Vocabla helps people translate, collect & memorize words.
For Vocabla users, this button helps them collect the words they want to memorize without abandoning your website.
For the rest of curious people, it’s redirection to Vocabla page, so they can sign up free and go back to your site to translate & collect more words.
It’s a win-win situation:
– your international users more likely return to a different-language-friendly place – your website.
– users who wants something extra – collect English words, can do that without leaving your page. Just while they are reading.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Translate English Words by Vocabla” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Translate “Translate English Words by Vocabla” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial version