Delivery Harmony – Book a DoorDash, Uber and Postmates couriers
Book a courier to deliver your goods locally on demand, same day or next day!
Delivery harmony helps you to extend your reach and start deliver to your customers within a minute.
Delivery harmony plugin connects your store into a smart dashboard that helps you manage all aspects of your store’s orders.
With delivery harmony you will be able to deliver your goods and extend your store reach up to 5 miles with low flat fee.
- Get all order information, any time.
- View online courier location, ETA’s and order status.
- Commission free! You can also charge your customers for part all the delivery fee.
- Registration is Short and Simple!
- Extend Your Delivery Range – connect with your delivery range and reach new customers.
- Commission free- Pay less with a low flat-fee delivery.
- Multiple delivery service – connect multiple different couriers into one powerful network.
- Premium Delivery Support- Avoid waiting 25 minutes on the phone — we’ll represent you.
- Real-Time Flexibility- Use your in-house deliverers in tandem with ours, or switch back and forth between the two.
- Tracking Options- Use a real-time moving map so you and your customers can track deliveries.
Delivery Harmony Plugin uses sauce’s delivery courier network and its dispatch Algorithm. Any time a user will make an order on a site, we will search or an available courier to deliver the order, using getsauce’s couriers network.
- Install the plugin into your WordPress project
- Go to website control panel
- Go to the “plugins” webpage
- Activate the plugin “Delivery harmony”
- Configure the plugin using Onboarding flow
*Release Date – Augest 2020
*Update plugin name
*Add delivery date selector
*Added two options for immediate delivery
*Fixed styling for radio inputs on delivery time
*Added support for errors coming from API in order creation
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Delivery Harmony – low flat delivery” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors