Dashboard widget showing following system information:
- Site title
- Site URL
- Content indexing
- Uploads directory
- Number of active plugins
- WordPress version
- PHP version
- PHP memory_limit
- PHP upload_max_filesize
- PHP post_max_size
- Debug mode
- Environment (since WordPress version 5.5.0)
By default, the dashboard widget is displayed only for users with the “Editor” or “Administrator” user role.
Install like you would install any other WordPress plugin.
- Login to your WordPress admin and go to Plugins -> Add New
- Type “Dashboard System Info” in the search bar and select this plugin
- Click “Install”, and then “Activate Plugin”
- Download the .zip file, unzip it and upload the “dashboard-system-info” folder to your “wp-content/plugins” directory
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
The dashboard widget is not displayed.
- Check if the plugin is activated.
- Check if your user has “Editor” or “Administrator” role. The widget displays system information that should not be available to users with lower privileges.
- Make sure the “System overview” checkbox is checked in the “Screen Options” on the dashboard page.
Disk usage information is not updated.
- This information is calculated when the plugin is activated and is further updated once a day by WP-Cron. So please check if WP-Cron is enabled and working on your system (there might be some issues with WP-Cron e.g. in the local development environment). Updating via WP-Cron is used for speed optimization (calculating the occupied space every time the widget is loaded would slow down the page loading).
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Dashboard System Info” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
“Dashboard System Info” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Dashboard System Info” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.0 Initial version