This simple plugin is a must-have for anyone that works with custom taxonomies or post types – and is an especially good compliment
to Brad Williams’ indispensable Custom Post Type UI plugin.
By default, WordPress only shows built-in taxonomies in your administrative list tables (e.g. Categories & Tags). But
if you rely on custom taxonomies for organization (particularly when working with custom post types) then you are
typically out of luck.
This plugin fixes that – ensuring that custom taxonomies are added as columns to all necessary list tables automatically.
This is an initial release and includes no bells or whistles – but if you need this functionality, you’re likely a developer
just looking for a good head start, anyway. If you have any improvements, additions, or suggestions, please leave a post in the
WordPress.org forums with the correct
Via WordPress Admin
- From your sites admin, go to Plugins > Add New
- In the search box, type ‘Custom Taxonomy Columns’ and press enter
- Locate the entry for ‘Custom Taxonomy Columns’ (there should be only one) and click the ‘Install’ link
- When installation is finished, click the ‘Activate’ link
custom-taxonomy-columnsfolder to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- You’re finished! Start using Custom Taxonomy Columns.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Taxonomy Columns” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release!