Custom Post Avatar is inspired by Aaron Parecki’s Emoji Avatars functionality on his website (https://aaronparecki.com/2019/02/25/9/emoji), but instead of beeing related to the used emojis in the content it is possible to choose it from the media library independend.
Major features in Custom Post Avatar:
- Optionally select custom avatar for each post.
- Replace avatar only for the post author, not for comment authors.
To get results out of this plugin you’ll need a theme displaying user avatars via the get_avatar function.
- Optional Caching of Commenter Avatars
- Possibility to remove avatars from user profile
- Possibility to edit other user avatars as admin
- Possibility to remove avatar from post (reset to default)
Upload the plugin to your WordPress Site/Blog, activate it and use it in your posts.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Post Avatar” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
“Custom Post Avatar” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Custom Post Avatar” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Bugfix: Custom Post Avatar has affected some comment avatars
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.5
- Bugfix: Visible avatar image after File upload in profile
- Every user can add n avatars in their profile page
- Custom avatar can be selected from predefined list (per user) in new/edit post screen
- Initial version with basic functionality.