When user enrolls for a course
- The user information is sent to Salesforce Account and Contacts with Course Title.
Before installation please make sure you have latest LearnDash installed.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Does it sync when user is enrolled or removed from course?
- Can I change the fields mapping?
Not yet but it is in the roadmap.
- What type of course it will work with?
It works with all course types except with status closed.
- I have a feature request. Where can I contact you?
If you have any idea please shoot us email at email@example.com
- Where can I get support?
You can post your questions in the support thread. For priority support, please contact us via https://www.qfnetwork.org
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“CRM Salesforce LearnDash Integration” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Translate “CRM Salesforce LearnDash Integration” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix installation error: Missing vendor/ folder