Contact Form 7 can manage multiple contact forms, plus you can customize the form and the mail contents flexibly with simple markup. The form supports Ajax-powered submitting, CAPTCHA, Akismet spam filtering and so on.
Docs and support
You can find docs, FAQ and more detailed information about Contact Form 7 on contactform7.com. When you can’t find the answer to your question on the FAQ or in any of the documentation, check the support forum on WordPress.org. If you can’t locate any topics that pertain to your particular issue, post a new topic for it.
Contact Form 7 needs your support
It is hard to continue development and support for this free plugin without contributions from users like you. If you enjoy using Contact Form 7 and find it useful, please consider making a donation. Your donation will help encourage and support the plugin’s continued development and better user support.
With the default configuration, this plugin, in itself, does not:
- track users by stealth;
- write any user personal data to the database;
- send any data to external servers;
- reCAPTCHA (Google)
- Akismet (Automattic)
- Constant Contact (Endurance International Group)
The following plugins are recommended for Contact Form 7 users:
- Flamingo by Takayuki Miyoshi – With Flamingo, you can save submitted messages via contact forms in the database.
- Bogo by Takayuki Miyoshi – Bogo is a straight-forward multilingual plugin that doesn’t cause headaches.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Contact Form 7
- Upload the entire
contact-form-7folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins screen (Plugins > Installed Plugins).
You will find Contact menu in your WordPress admin screen.
For basic usage, have a look at the plugin’s website.
Do you have questions or issues with Contact Form 7? Use these support channels appropriately.
Contributors & Developers
“Contact Form 7” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
For more information, see Releases.
- REST API: Removes argument schema reference that causes error when the form has ‘id’ field.
- Changes method names that are reserved in PHP 5.6.
- Fixed: Reserved keyword was used in PHP class constant name.
- Fixed: Uncaught TypeError on