Common Ninja is a powerful plugin development platform that offers a wide range of free plugins & widgets for your WordPress websites that require absolutely no coding knowledge.
Our plugins will help you improve your conversion rates, SEO scores and user experience. They will aid in increasing traffic and in retaining your visitors. With Common Ninja’s plugins & widgets, you can create successful e-commerce websites, engaging blogs, mesmerizing portfolios and drastically improved websites of all types.
Common Ninja’s plugins & widgets are easy to use, fully customizable, perfectly responsive and simple to embed.
Why Use Common Ninja’s Plugins
- Full Right-To-Left (RTL) Text Support: Most of our plugins come with full RTL support for those who write from right to left.
- User Analytics: our plugins & widgets come with inbuilt user analytics so you can get valuable insights, including the number of installations, impressions, views, engagement metrics and more!
- Reliable Support: we value our customers and offer top-notch support and quick reply times. You won’t be left hanging with a problem on your hands, we promise!
- An Intuitive Editor: our plugins come with a simple-to-use, intuitive editor that enables you to drag and drop elements within the plugin editor and edit them with ease.
- Fully Customizable: our plugins & widgets are fully customizable and offer a wide variety of design options for you to choose from. Fonts, colors, shapes, sizes — edit anything!
- Perfectly Responsive: our plugins & widgets are fully responsive and will look great on any device.
- No Coding Skills Required: our plugins & widgets require absolutely no coding knowledge. Edit the app to your liking, copy its HTML code, and paste it where needed. That’s it.
- GDPR Compliant: we value your privacy and rights over personal data therefore, all our plugins are GDPR and CCPA compliant.
- Highly Secure: our servers, code and API are constantly being audited, and our plugins are developed by trusted developers to make sure that they are secure.
- Continuous Improvement: we constantly work to improve our plugins and add new features and capabilities to them.
Some Of Common Ninja’s Popular Plugins:
- Brackets & Tournaments
- Comparison Tables
- Before & After Slider
- Image Hotspot
- Charts & Graphs
- Pricing Tables
- Countdown Bar
- PDF Gallery
- Social Media & RSS Feeds
- Logo Showcase
- Audio Player
- WhatsApp Chat
- Telegram Chat
- Messenger Chat
- Numbers Counter
- Opening Hours
Many more are in development and will be available soon!
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Common Ninja: Fully Customizable & Perfectly Responsive Free Plugins for WordPress Websites
Adding Common Ninja’s plugins to your WordPress website is very simple and involves just a few easy steps. You can either use Common Ninja’s block or use a shortcode to embed the plugin anywhere on your WordPress website. Please refer to the installation tab or this guide for more information.
Step 1: Creating & Editing
- Create a FREE Common Ninja account on our website.
- Start using any of our plugins and edit them to your desire.
- When you are done, go to the “Add to Website” tab on the dashboard.
- There are two ways to embed the plugin to your website, one requires the “App Instance ID”, while the other requires both the “App Instance ID” and the “App Type”. Depending on your preferred choice of embedding, copy the required information.
Step 2: Adding Plugin to WordPress
- Install Common Ninja’s block.
- Find the Common Ninja’s block in the Gutenberg editor.
- From the right sidebar, select the plugin type you wish to embed (comparison tables, image hotspot, etc.)
- Paste the “App Instance ID” you’ve copied before, into the “Plugin ID” field.
- That’s it, you should see Common Ninja’s plugin on your website.
- Add a shortcode block to your page.
- Add the required information in the following format:
[commonninja id=”App Instance ID” type=”App Type“]
App Instance ID: the id you’ve copied before, which looks something like this: 92e90180-01da-47bb-a324-f65e1f9f69e7
App Type: the app type you’ve copied before, which looks something like this: image_hotspot
For a more detailed installation guide, please refer to this page.
Q: How do I start using Common Ninja’s plugins?
Q: Is Common Ninja free?
Common Ninja’s plugins are free to use. The free versions are limited to a certain number of views, however.
Q: Why should I choose Common Ninja?
Apart from the cool name, Common Ninja also makes exceptionally good plugins. Our plugins are of high coding standards. They are easy to use, fully customizable, fully responsive and come with a rich set of useful features. They also smell nice.
Q: Are your plugins GDPR compliant?
All Common Ninja plugins are GDPR compliant.
Q: Do I need to be able to code to use your plugins?
No. Using our plugins is very simple. Our plugins come with an intuitive drag-and-drop interface, with fully customizable options.
We are eager to hear your request. Please refer to this page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Common Ninja: Fully Customizable & Perfectly Responsive Free Plugins for WordPress Websites” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial Version