Card fees are expensive and bank transfers are slow and inconvenient. With open banking, Crezco provides instant and secure account-to-account payments with a great user experience.
The result is a frictionless payment solution that can be used as an additional checkout alternative to traditional payment methods or as a stand alone solution.
How it works
- Select your bank. Review the payment then select your bank. Crezco will securely redirect you to your bank to authorise the payment.
- Approve payment. Crezco securely communicates payment instructions to your bank. You just need to approve the payment in your banking app.
- Payment sent. The payment is initiated by your bank. Crezco does not touch your money and only the confirmed payment will be sent.
Built and supported by Crezco.
A convenient checkout
- Instant and frictionless. Receive funds the second the payment is authorized.
- Better user experience. No need to enter and share card details online.
- No cards required. Eliminate card fees and chargebacks.
- Share anywhere. Share a link or a QR code by text, email or any other online channel.
Extra layer of protection for buyers
- No sensitive data stored
- No card details required
- Advanced fraud protection system
- Fully compliant with all security requirements
- Work with all major UK and EU banks
To install Crezco Payment, you need:
- WordPress Version 5.3 or newer (installed)
- WooCommerce Version 3.9 or newer (installed and activated)
- PHP Version 7.1 or newer
- Crezco Organisation ID
- Log in to WordPress admin.
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for the Crezco plugin.
- Click on Install and wait until the plugin is installed successfully.
- You can activate the plugin immediately by clicking on Activate now on the success page. If you want to activate it later, you can do so via Plugins > Installed Plugins.
Setup and Configuration
Follow the steps below to connect the plugin to your Crezco account:
- After you have activated the Crezco Payment plugin, go to WooCommerce > Settings.
- Click the Payments tab.
- The Payment methods list will include the Crezco payment method. Click on Set up.
- Choose Production from the Environment list
- Specify API key and Partner ID
- Click on the Connect button.
- Sign in to your Crezco account. If you do not have a Crezco account yet, sign up for a new Crezco business account.
- After you have successfully connected your Crezco account, click on the Enable or Disable Crezco Payments checkbox to enable Crezco.
- Click Save changes.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Crezco Payment Gateway” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release.