The normal WP Tag Cloud widget only uses one taxonomy at a time, and doesn’t handle the default post_tag or category taxonomies being assigned to custom post types.
With this plugin, you can now configure (on a per-widget basis):
- which taxonomies and post types are to be included,
- the size of the smallest and largest tags (in different font units),
- which terms should always be excluded from the cloud,
- the maximum number of tags to show in the cloud,
- how to order the tags – alphabetically or by number of tagged posts (ascending or descending), or just randomly,
- how to treat tags with just one entry – leave alone, remove them or link directly to that post,
- whether to make links no-follow,
- what case the tags should appear as,
- the widget background and tag background/foreground colours,
- and how long each widget’s output should be saved for, if at all.
- Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/combined-taxonomies-tag-cloud/ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Appearance -> Widgets screen to add the Combined Tag Cloud widget to your sidebars, customising each widget individually.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Combined Taxonomies Tag Cloud” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Interested in development?
- Bugfix: transient was only saving a single instance
- Bugfix: crashed in a different place if you deleted a taxonomy while it was selected in a widget
- Tested with WP 5.2.1
- Tested with WP 4.6.1
- Bugfix: crashed if you deleted a taxonomy while it was selected in a widget
- Enhancement: added colour pickers
- Bugfix: tidied up the stylesheet
- Initial release.