When you transfer your WP from one domain to another, you might want to update
theme header image url option from theme_mods_theme inside wp_options.
- Upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Backup your database. (Either get a plugin to do this, or do it with phpMyAdmin)
- Use this BEFORE you move your install to the new location: this should be the last thing you do before moving
- Plugin will figureout your curent domain and will propose new URL for
header,background,background thumb URL
- Accept proposed URL’s or modify them as needed and update the DB
Q: Dose it work
A: Yes it should be working , with no bugs it’s preatty straight forward
Q: How do we contact you
A: Find my contacts on my page
- There sure are a lot of warnings on here. How dangerous is this?
Just take a backup beforehand just in case. you can conact me at
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Change themehdr URL” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Translate “Change themehdr URL” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release