Lists categories, author pages and archives with thumbnails. Use shortcode [categorythumbnaillist 1] where 1 is the category id.
Don’t forget to add Featured images to your posts.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload “categoy-thumbnail-list” to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Add the following rows to your themes functions.php
add_theme_support( ‘post-thumbnails’ );
set_post_thumbnail_size( form_option(‘thumbnail_size_w&&echo=false’), form_option(‘thumbnail_size_h&&echo=false’), true );
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
- Add the hook in a post. Example: [categorythumbnaillist 3]
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Category Thumbnail List” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Translate “Category Thumbnail List” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Domain Path
Css fix for margin
Backend bug fixed: Undefined index: save_category-thumbnail-list_settings
Frontend rewritten with flexbox
Tested for new versions
Update as suggested by alchymyth https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-category-thumbnail-list-comments-show-up-on-page
- All posts are now visible in the list, not only the number of posts set in /wp-admin/options-reading.php
- Fixed typo
- Settings page created
- Added aplhabetical sorting and the posibility to sort ascending or descending. Sorting by date is still available as in previous versions.
- Uses WordPress settings for Thumbnail size if you change the code in functions.php as stated in the description
- Tested for WordPress 3.0
- Better tagging
- Unlimited number of thumbnails
- Doesn’t feel like beta anymore
- Bug fixes
- Bug fixes
- The list uses only the category specified in the hook
- The list appears at the same place as the hook is added
- Multiple lists in a post is possible