Displays the most relevant Call to Action in your sidebar based on the content of the page.
Calls to action are displayed randomly based on the category they are assigned to. If no category is assigned to a Call to Action then that action will display on pages with no categories.
The plugin also displays impressions and clicks.
- Upload the ‘call-to-action’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add new Actions and assign them categories to display within
- Drag the Call to Action widget to your sidebar or use the shortcode [ctaw] within your posts/pages
Contributors & Developers
“Call to Action” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
The current version is 1.3 (2013.04.30)
- Added custom meta box to choose which templates to display CTA on
- Added screenshots
- Added directions
- Plugin released