Bookalet is an online availability calendar and booking management solution for self catering holiday home owners and agencies.
- Take online bookings and payments through your own website
- Take more bookings directly to maximise your revenue and take back control
- Communicate directly with your guests to promote your brand and encourage repeat bookings
- Automate the booking process to minimise your admin hours
- Sync calendars with 3rd party portals to avoid double bookings
- Benefit from the simplest system on the market
- Industry leading, personalised customer support
- Clear, competitive, subscription based pricing with no commissions
- Risk free, 30 day free trial. No card details required
- Install the Bookalet Online Booking plugin to your WordPress website by going to ‘Plugins / Add New’ and searching for ‘Bookalet’
- Press install
- Once installed, activate the plugin from the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- If you don’t already have one, create your Bookalet account
- Add your properties, pricing and availability into the Bookalet system
- Copy your Bookalet API key (found on Bookalet under Administration -> Account Details) and enter it into the Bookalet WordPress plugin settings (Settings -> Bookalet)
- Create or edit a WordPress post or page
- From the editor, click the Bookalet icon and choose the ‘widget’ that you’d like to insert
- Do I need a Bookalet account?
Yes, this plugin makes it easier to add widgets from your Bookalet account to your WordPress website. You’ll need your Bookalet API key to make this work. A 30 day free trial is available
- General Bookalet FAQs
For more information, please consult the Bookalet FAQs.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Bookalet” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Translate “Bookalet” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.