Blog Designer is All in One Solution for Blogs. it’s comes with Post Carousel, Post Slider, Post Blocks, Blog Page with Pagination.
Blog Designer for Elementor is a good handy and free solution for everybody who is trying to design/create a responsive blog page with the web site. Blog Designer can be used with any kind of WordPress website.
Blog Designer provides you 15+ Different Post layout including Grid, Standard and List. But, there is no limitation of the layout. using Blog Designer plugin you can design your blog page as per your choice to give it a WOW factor. you can modify each and everything from the Elementor page builder view.
Blog Designer has unlimited carousel/Slider layouts that allow you to showcase your posts in a nice sliding manner. It has plenty of extremely user-friendly options to configure the carousel easily.
Very simple to install and configure! Do not require any coding skills to change layout and front-end style of the post showcase. You can make your website content stand out with an elegant post-layout design and keep visitors engaged that will definitely increase your post views and conversions rate.
View Details and Documentation
Best WordPress Themes For Blogging
** Blog Designer Post Slider/Carousel Features: **
- Fully Responsive
- Cross Browsers Support (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, etc.)
- Slide Post By Spacific/multiple category.
- 8+ Different Slider Layouts.
- Display Number of Post.
- Show Slider Background thaumbnail.
- Slider Image Size.
- Show//Hide Options for Post Thumbnail, Post Title, Post Category, Post Excerpt, Read More Button and Author Meta.
- Change Read More Button Text.
- Alternative Background Color/Gradient/Video Selection for Slider,
- Complete Style Options for design each element over slider.
- Maintain Post Excerpt Length.
- Display Number Of Items you want to show in a Slider.
- Options for Maintain Slider Items In Responsive Devices.
- Margin Between Slider.
- Slider Smart Speed.
- Slider Fluid Speed.
- Auto Play On//Off.
- Slider Auto Play Speed.
- Nav Speed.
- Dots Speed.
- Slider Item Center Mode.
- Push Auto Play On Hover On//Off.
- Navigation Arrow On//Off
- Dots On//Off
- Slider Loop On//Off
- Mouse Drag On//Off
- Touch Drag On//Off
- Custom CSS support.
- Square/Circle social share buttons.
- Translation Ready (.pot file attached)
** Blog Designer Post Layouts Features: **
- Display Post By Categories.
- Display Post Per Page.
- Show//Hide Options for Post Meta, Post Excerpt, Post Image, Post Title, Post Category, Read More Button, Pagination.
- Options For Managing Post Excerpt Length.
- Set Post Thumbnail Position.
- Set Post thumbnail Size.
- Post Masonry Layout.
- Options for placing Category in Different Places.
- Read More Button Text.
- Complete Styles Options for Designing your Post Layouts.
- Upload the blog-designer-for-elementor.zip file Via WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New,
- Alternately, upload blog-designer-for-elementor folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory via FTP,
- Activate the Blog Designer for elementor plugin from Admin > Plugins.
Does Elementor Page Builder Need to be installed to use Blog Designer?
Yes, blog designer has been built for elementor page builder.
Does Blog Designer for elementor give me total control of my blog page?
Yes, Blog Designer gives you total control of your blog page. You need to just setup everything correctly and play with it. You may get more than your expectations.
Does Blog Designer design my single post pages?
No, you can design only blog home page with blog designer.
Does Blog Designer give me full contorl of styleing my blog layout?
Yes, it’s give you full control of styling blogs layout.
Does Blog Designer provide Slider with free version?
Yes, you can design slider with free version.
How many layout I can design With Free version?
You can design as many as you want. all options are available for design.
Contributors & Developers
“Blog Designer For Elementor” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Translate “Blog Designer For Elementor” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.