This is a widget that places a different Bible passage in your sidebar each day. It takes you through the Bible in a year.
- 0.2 – Added option to link verse along with several version choices
- 0.1 – Initial Release
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
ft-bible-reading-plandirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate to the widgets control through the Design menu in WordPress
- Add the widget to one of your sidebars and optionaly change the title.
- Where can I find help or make suggestions?
- Who developed the reading schedule?
Dr. Nathan Finn, currently at SEBTS and publishing online at http://betweenthetimes.com
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Bible Reading Plan” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Translate “Bible Reading Plan” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.