Custom badges for your products, all customizable, increase your sales with visual attraction
The badges of products in WooCommerce serve to attract the attention of the visitor having great conversion power.
Using badges has been shown to have a great impact, they are also a nice way to inform the user of the status of the product, for example “TOP 1 Sales” or “New Collection”.
Badges Woo also allows the use of emojis on the badges, which increases their attractiveness.
It is a good technique to use the background color of the badge with some color from the image, this will make it harmonious, although you are free to use it as you like.
- 9 Positions available
- Background Color
- Font Size
- Text Color
- Emoji Ready See link
- Work with any theme
- Fast and easy
Español (Spanish), English (English US)
- Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/plugin-name directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
I can use emojis
Yes! you can use emojis on your custom badges
Contributors & Developers
“Badges Woo” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
“Badges Woo” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Badges Woo” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Update compatibility with WP 6
- Update compatibility with WP 5.7.2
- Fix error when select position none 😛
- Fix for Elementor Pro
- Fix minor
- Fix CSS
- Added link to emojis 🙂
- Fix Cart images
- Fix mini cart images
- Fix widgets images
- Fix single product page gallery (Flexslider)
- Fix CSS with ASTRA Theme
- Added support to set font-weight
- Fix CSS
- Added support to show badges on single product page
- Added support for zoom on single product page
- Language Fix