Adds a new Widget in your Dashboard and your Theme to show a list of online/offline registered users by some display options.
- Show only selected roles users (none and all are the same thing, empty are not displayed)
- Categorize the view per roles (prints role title and a list of it’s users)
- Show author links (prints the user_nicename as a link to each users author page)
- Show author gravatars (new design format!)
- Dashboard widget!
- Upload and activate!
- Include the widget in your template and configure the options.
- How can I get rid of the dashboard widget?
Look in the Screen Options tab in your admin bar.
- How can I get rid of the widget title?
Just leave it blank.
- How can I change styles?
Just override ’em in your theme css file.
- I got lost…
Get sure your theme supports widgets. 🙂
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Awebsome! Online Registered Users Widget” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Translate “Awebsome! Online Registered Users Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed CSS for online / offline status with no gravatars shown
- PHP5 required
- Revamped code using APIs
- Fixed bugs
- Deprecated all SQL messy code
- Increased performance
- Added gravatar support
- Added new screenshots
- Added dashboard widget
- Added nice PHPDOC compatible documentation
- General code clean up
- Changed readme.txt descriptions
- Born with basic functionality and w/o documentation!