This plugin will allow all authors to have their own tweets shown on in the widget area of their posts, by adding it to their profiles.
That way any multi-author blog can let their bloggers promote their own twitter account and not a joint account.
The installation process of this plugin is very simple.
- Upload the folder and content
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu in the WordPress Administrative Panel
- Place the Widget at desired location from the Widget Menu in the WordPress Administrative Panel
- Why is this application so poor?
Well, the only reason this application has been published in its state is because i did a mistake when i added the subversion to my IDE.
Please bear with it for now, i will make some improvements very soon.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Author Based Twitter Widget” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Translate “Author Based Twitter Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- CSS and HTML templates to make it easier to modify to your own site without jumping into the PHP code.
- Actually has some controls, yet its still hard to modify this!
- First release of this program!