The Atleta plugin makes it possible to easily embed registration forms on your website. Works perfectly on mobile as well as on desktop.
Atleta is a service with which you easily manage registrations for your sports event. It is suitable for all types of
sports: cycling, running, walking, swimming, and more. Create a ticket for every (race) category, distance or discipline
of your event. Want to register participants in teams? No problem. Sell extras such as T-shirts? Just add them. Besides
this, you get powerful tools such as time slots, coupons, down payments, group tickets, chargebacks, and a lot more.
Terms of Service
Our terms of services can be found at our Terms of service page.
This section describes how to install the integration.
If you are a first-time user of Atleta:
- Go to Atleta and create an account.
- Create your first project.
- Create an event for which you want to sell tickets and products.
- Publish your event by clicking on the event, and pressing the “Live” toggle.
- Get the link of your checkout by clicking on three dots, and selecting “Vist page”. It should look like
To active the integration on your website.
- Go to your WordPress admin page.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Create an event in Atleta, press the three dots, and select “Visit page”). Get the link of your checkout, it should look like
- In any of your posts, reference this checkout page. Clicking on any link referencing the checkout page will activate the integration.
How do I use this plugin?
Simply enable the plugin, and if any link in your website references the Atleta checkout, the embed will take care and appear before your user.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Atleta Embed” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors