Annual Archive plugin improves on the default WordPress archive shortcode and sidebar widget. Archives can be listed daily, weekly, monthly or annually. Lists can be grouped by decade and filtered by post type. Archive lists can be placed nearly anywhere using the included shortcode or the easy to use sidebar widget. A complete listing of shortcode options and attribute demos are available, as well as free community support. Translate Annual Archive into any language using the WordPress community translation tool at: https://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp-plugins/anual-archive
- Old-school: upload the annual-archive folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory via FTP. Hipster: Ironically add annual-archive via the WordPress Plugins menu.
- Activate the Plugin
- Test that the this plugin meets your demanding needs.
- Rate the plugin and verify if it works at wordpress.org.
- Leave a comment regarding bugs, feature request, cocktail recipes at https://wordpress.org/tags/anual-archive
What are the shortcode options?
A complete list of shortcode options has been provided.
Where might one leave feedback, bug-reports and request features?
The Annual Archive Forum at WordPress.org is one popular choice.
How can I translate this plugin in to my mother tongue?
By using our open community translation tool: https://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp-plugins/anual-archive
Yes, yes… Twinpictures is on Facebook.
Does Twinpictures do the Twitter?
Ah yes! @twinpictures does the tweeting around here.
You know annual is not spelled ‘anual’ in English, right?
We do, yes. It was a typo when the plugin was registered. But thank you for noticing.
Why don’t blind people skydive?
Scares the crap out of the guide dogs.
Contributors & Developers
“Annual Archive” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
- option to use get_post_type_archive_link for custom post types
- fully tested with WordPress 6.1
- escaped shortcode attributes
- addressed issue from https://wordpress.org/support/topic/updated-a-bit/
- fully tested with WordPress 5.8.1 and 5.9 alphas
- updated links to new documentation
- escaped plugin option page fields
- showcount renamed to show_post_count
- added missing select_text field from widget
- added notice about new features in pro version
- changed the default archive type from monthly to yearly
- cleaned up plugin options page
- widget title can now be left blank
- changed when the plugin text domain is loaded for better integration with translation plugins
- addressed issue with some themes throwing Call to a member function get() on a non-object error
- wp_get_archives_advanced function now reference itself to check for cached results
- moved all filters inside class
- fixed issue with alpha order not saving in widget
- jquery order swap now bonded to element so it works after saving widget
- added new wp_get_archives_advanced function
- adds the ability to order alpha and postbypost Archives
- adds archive by decade
- tested with WordPress 4.9.3
- tested with WordPress 4.8
- tested with WordPress 4.7.3
- updated links to https
- added post_type filter
- tested with WordPress 4.7
- added backup shortcode ‘arcpromat’ incase of shortcode conflict with ‘archives’
- fully tested with WordPress 4.5
- fully supports WordPress Language Packs, no longer ships with all languages
- corrected spelling errors
- fully tested with WordPress 4.4
- notice: price increase for 2016 for archive-pro-magic
- updated widget constructor to php5
- updated language text domain to work with new WordPress language system
- fixed order attribute when using the dropdown select element
- updated for WordPress 4.1
- added WP4.0 Icons
- added option to change sort order
- added select text to change default initial text of drop-down option
- Completely rebuilt the plugin using classes
- Added options page
- Added info about Archive-Pro-Matic that adds category and post-type archives
- updated .pot language translation file
- updated french translation
- Added All wp_get_archive Formats
- Added Before and After Text Inputs
- Added translation files
- Added EN and DE translations
- Updated Screenshots
- Moved plugin to it’s new home on the Plugin Oven
- Added additional types and the shortcode.
- The plugin came to be.