This plugin lets you show the data from one or more Foobot Air Quality Monitor devices on your WordPress site in a simple table. Please check out the demo site.
Icon made by Vitaly Gorbachev from www.flaticon.com
- Download the plugin .zip archive and unpack it.
- Locate the plugin file and upload to your website Plugins folder.
- Log into WordPress and activate the plugin.
- Once the plugin is activated, go to
Settings > Foobot APIand add your Foobot API username and API key (Get your Foobot API key here).
- Use the shortcode
[foobot-show-data device="foo"], where
foois your device name, to show the world your AQ data!
- Do I need to have a Foobot device to use this plugin
No, but you do need access to one via the Foobot API in order to display data on your site.
- Can you sell me a Foobot Air Quality Monitor?
Sorry, no. I need both of mine for testing purposes.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Air Quality Data from Foobot” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Translate “Air Quality Data from Foobot” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Add credits and assets for plugin repo
- Initial plugin version