Adds custom capabilities for AgentPress Listings so you can control which roles can add/edit/publish listings.
Also adds a Listings Manager role that can only manage listings (no other post types).
Does not include any role management features. — you can use a role manager plugin (or code) to manage the custom capabilities added by this plugin.
- AgentPress Listings
- Genesis based theme – required by AgentPress Listings
- A role manager plugin like Members, User Role Editor
Comissioned by e10
- Upload the
agentpress-permissionsfolder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or install via the Add New Plugin menu
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Does this only work in the WordPress admin?
Correct. If you want to restict access to listings on the front end of your site:
* Use the password protection feature built into WordPress
* Use a members plugin (like Members which also has a role manager function) or another plugin designed for this purpose
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“AgentPress Permissions” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Translate “AgentPress Permissions” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix inevitable typos
- Initial Release