the Advanced User Agent Displayer plugin displays the Browser and the operating system of people who commnet on your blog.
Currently Support for Desktop and moblie operationg systems and browsers.
Browsers: Internet Explorer, Opera, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Epiphany, Avant, Maxthon, Konqueror and …
Platform: Windows (2000, XP, Vista, 7), Linux, Mac, iPhone and …
What’s New in version 220.127.116.11
* Added support for wordpress 4.5
- Persian – Reza Moallemi
- French – Wolforg
- German – Pfeufer
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Advanced User Agent Displayer” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Translate “Advanced User Agent Displayer” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added support for wordpress 4.5
- Add German translation
- Added support for iPhone, iPad and iPod
- Added Android phones and tablets
- Added support for Internet Explorer 9
- Added support for x86_64 linux
- Added support for opera 11 and later
- Added support for Ubuntu and Fedora versions
- Fixed a bug where icons did not show if the os was linux mint
- Add options to show browser and platform icon in dashbord comments.
- Add Support for Linux Mint operating system.
- Fixed a bug where icons did not show after the comment date properly.
- Add French translation
- Add support for Opera minor versions.
- Add support for Gentoo operating system.
- Add an option to hide the icons when browser and platform are unknown
- Now you can customize the location of icons
- Add support for Snoopy PHP library
- fix some bugs with showing traceback and pingback icons
- Add support for WordPress PingBack system
- Add support for displaying 22, 20 , 18px icon size
- fix windows 2000 and windows xp 64 bit icons
- Add different icons for Microsoft Windows Versions
- Add different icons for Internet Explorer
- Create pot file for Internationalization.
- Add support for persian language.
- base version