This plugin adds the following tax options for WooCommerce:
1. Absorb the difference in tax rates, and charge the same “tax-inclusive” price to all customers
By default, when you enter price inclusive of taxes in WooCommerce, customers would be charged based on their location. So a customer in location with 10% tax would be charged different from the customer in a location with 15% tax.
With this option, you can choose to charge the same “tax-inclusive” price to all customers, irrespective of their location or tax rates.
2. For Local Pickup, charge tax based on customer’s location instead of shop’s base location
- By default, when a customer selects the “Local Pickup” option for shipping, they are charged taxes based on your store’s location, and not their billing/shipping location.
- With this option, you can charge the tax for Local Pickup based on the customer’s location.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Download the plugin and install it to your
wp-content/pluginsfolder, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Navigate to WooCommerce → Settings → Tax and scroll down to enable the settings.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Additional Tax Options for WooCommerce” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Translate “Additional Tax Options for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Nov 9, 2020 – Version 1.0.0